Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The semilarity index of the research paper should not exceed 19%.
As far as copyrights are concerned, they are retained by the authors of manuscripts published or to be published in JPCS but with first publication rights granted to JPCS. The journal or editors are not responsible for any successive use of the author(s) work. If so desired, it is the job of author (s) to bring an encroachment action.